Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: my free 1GB INTERNET under "download mydigi app get free 3GB internet" disappear from

Tq digi

Re: my free 1GB INTERNET under "download mydigi app get free 3GB internet" disappear from

dodol

HELLO3

HELLO3

HELLO3

HELLO3

Anonymous

Hi abgrie, Should you need further assistance with your Digi account, kindly PM us (Inbox) your mobile number and the issue experienced. Click here to PM: https://bit.ly/2ERJb4N . Thank you.

tak ada pun

Support

Chaqeja, sila semak PM anda dulu ya. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

HELLO3