Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

my free 1GB INTERNET under "download mydigi app get free 3GB internet" disappear from freebie

4.3. The Welcome Gift must be redeemed within the Promotion Period. Any redemption after the Promotion Period will not be entertained.

2. Promotion Period
2.1.This Promotion commences from 1 March 2017 and ends on 31 March 2017 ("Promotion Period").

The above term and condition is under promotion " download mydigi app get free 3GB INTERNET".

Dear officer,
Where is my 1 GB internet which i get it from promotion "download MyDigi app get 3GB"? It appeared in my freebies section befote but now dissapeared. I have not yet redeemed then where is it?
For your information, 1st of march, I went through the term and condition that this 1GB free internet can be redeemed within March. In addition, I also confirmed this condition by LIVECHAT with your officer (I have screen shot conversation as proof). Your officer of LIVECHAT has double confirmed that we can always redeemed the 1GB FREE INTERNET WITHIN MARCH. Therefore, I have not yet redeem and it now dissappeared , what is going on with DIGI system?

Kindly check and revert to me by email as soon as possible.
Highlighted

Re: my free 1GB INTERNET under "download mydigi app get free 3GB internet" disappear from

Well, mine did too.

You didn't read the fine print to redeem within a week, so too bad!

Highlighted

Re: my free 1GB INTERNET under "download mydigi app get free 3GB internet" disappear from

May I know how you do the reload? I top up RM30 to DiGI account through online bank  transffer. But the 6GB data is not reflected to my account. (Mine is digi prepaid boardband 30  -6GB monthly)

thanks.

Highlighted

Community Manager

@FL wrote:

May I know how you do the reload? I top up RM30 to DiGI account through online bank  transffer. But the 6GB data is not reflected to my account. (Mine is digi prepaid boardband 30  -6GB monthly)

thanks.

This topic is regarding new MyDigi app's welcome gift. Have you susbcribed to an internet plan for your prepaid broadband?

Step 1: Visit digi.my/mybb.
Step 2: Click on 'Internet' to subscribe an Broadband plan/change your Broadband plan/purchase extra quota.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

SuperUser
just a reminder.. if I'm not mistaken, everyone eligible for the free 1GB from new myDigi apps would have gotten an SMS.

you need to redeem within 3 days, if I'm not mistaken.

and then the free 1gb will have 7 days validity.

have a good time surfing..
If this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
Highlighted

A
Highlighted

hai
Highlighted

hai
4.3. The Welcome Gift must be redeemed within the Promotion Period. Any redemption after the Promotion Period will not be entertained.
2. Promotion Period
2.1.This Promotion commences from 1 March 2017 and ends on 31 March 2017 ("Promotion Period").
The above term and condition is under promotion " download mydigi app get free 3GB INTERNET".
Dear officer,
Where is my 1 GB internet which i get it from promotion "download MyDigi app get 3GB"? It appeared in my freebies section befote but now dissapeared. I have not yet redeemed then where is it?
For your information, 1st of march, I went through the term and condition that this 1GB free internet can be redeemed within March. In addition, I also confirmed this condition by LIVECHAT with your officer (I have screen shot conversation as proof). Your officer of LIVECHAT has double confirmed that we can always redeemed the 1GB FREE INTERNET WITHIN MARCH. Therefore, I have not yet redeem and it now dissappeared , what is going on with DIGI system?
Highlighted

SuperUser

@arakanz94 wrote:
hai
2. Promotion Period
Dear officer,

sorry... maybe i misunderstood your Q... but like you said, it's valid for month of march 2017. we're in december. if you didn't claim it back in march, i guess that means it's "gone"...?

If this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
Highlighted

How to get it?