Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: my free 1GB INTERNET under "download mydigi app get free 3GB internet" disappear from

HELLO3

Re: my free 1GB INTERNET under "download mydigi app get free 3GB internet" disappear from

Support

AhmadSulhizuhdi, if u need any further assistance from us here, please PM us the full details of ur issue ya. Tq.

HELLO3

HELLO3

Support

Hi Super888, please PM to our Inbox if your any inquiry at our Digi Product and services so we can assist you further. Thank You

HELLO3

Support

Hi , please PM to our Inbox if your any inquiry at our Digi Product and services so we can assist you further. Thank You

Highlighted

Hello3

Support

Hi Miee. You can log into your MyDigi app to check all Rewards especially under the 'Inbox' and 'Box of Surprise' section.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Claim