Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: my free 1GB INTERNET under "download mydigi app get free 3GB internet" disappear from

Support

Herynain, jika anda perlukan sebarang bantuan untuk isu yang anda alami, mohon PM kami info selengkapnya ya

Re: my free 1GB INTERNET under "download mydigi app get free 3GB internet" disappear from

HELLO3

Hello3
Highlighted

Support

Hi ezamzamm. Log into your MyDigi app and check the Inbox section for available offers. Other than Inbox, you can refer to the MyRewards section too.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Send

HELLO3

HELLO3

Support

Angahp, if u need any further assistance from us here, please PM us the full details of ur issue ya

HELLO3

Support

Rohaizandekjanp, if u need any further assistance from us here, please PM us the full details of ur issue ya.