Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: my free 1GB INTERNET under "download mydigi app get free 3GB internet" disappear from

Support

Imanzulhaizie, if u need any further assistance from us here, please PM us the full details of ur issue ya. Tq.

Re: my free 1GB INTERNET under "download mydigi app get free 3GB internet" disappear from

Hello3

Support

Addysha1, check the available offer for your number at MyDigi app > inbox ya :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Yes

Support

Satra, kindly PM us over <here> should you need further assistance regarding Digi products and services ya. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hello3

Support

Hi. Do PM (Inbox) if you need any further assistance. TQ. 

HELLO3

Support

Hi shukriyusof1905. Untuk senarai Rewards yang ada, anda boleh rujuk aplikasi MyDigi terutamanya di Inbox.

Terima kasih.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Data xdak