Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: my free 1GB INTERNET under "download mydigi app get free 3GB internet" disappear from

Community Manager

@Leopold wrote:
How to get it?

This was a promotion last year, @Leopold

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotions

Re: my free 1GB INTERNET under "download mydigi app get free 3GB internet" disappear from

I like this apps... Very nice

Support

Thanks, nuraisya (•‿•)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Berry good

จะเข้าแอพไม่ได้

Free

Gila-gila

Anonymous

Hi Fazly5, Maaf kami kurang jelas dengan pertanyaan anda. Boleh PM (Inbox) kami jika isu berkaitan dengan akaun Digi anda. Klik di sini untuk PM: https://bit.ly/2ERJb4N. Terima kasih.

no have any mail on my app

Anonymous

Hi songkee, We are sorry, we are unclear on the inquiry. Should you have any issue with your Digi account, kindly PM us (Inbox) your mobile number and the issue experienced for further assistance. Click here to PM: https://bit.ly/2ERJb4N . Thank you.