Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

my digi rewards

i bought a digi reward ( the rm3.99 for a drinl worth rm6.5) one. However, when i accidentally pressed redeem before the cashier scan the bar code. Can i know if there is any way i can do to get my RM3.99 reward back ? 

Highlighted

Re: my digi rewards

SuperUser

Hi aixuan0307. Unfortunately, the redeemed reward cannot be retrieved. Smiley Sad

Highlighted

same thing happen to me when buying black whale bubble tea. It's confusing when on the app showing "use now" and we as user thought have to click on it then the voucher will only activated or something. After then the voucher gone and nothing we can do and wasted our money.Im sure a lot of Digi user experienced this, Such a BAD APP DESIGN.

Highlighted

Support

Hi rexling93. We believe there is an indicator for user to only click it after scanning the barcode during the checkout (purchase). We valued your feedback and it will be recorded for future service enhancement. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

I have bought a starbuck voucher 9.99 today, and i accidently click use now before cashier scan the barcode, is my voucher consider redeemed and cannot retrieve?my money is wasted!
Highlighted

Support

Hi VSon. Redeem now / use now is supposedly done after the cashier has scanned / took record of the voucher code. Info is stated in the voucher T&C in your MyDigi app when you scroll down within the offer. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!