Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

mate 9

hi Digi person incharge.

I want to ask regarding the promotion that we can buy a new phone if we take the plan also. i want to loan the mate 9 by taking the Plan 78. so how much should i pay every month. Is it Rm86/Month. i want to know the total value for monthly payment without any hidden charge (for example, end of the month need to pay RM86 + RM78(Hidden Charge for Plan)

Please help me..

Re: mate 9

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Fija wrote:

hi Digi person incharge.

I want to ask regarding the promotion that we can buy a new phone if we take the plan also. i want to loan the mate 9 by taking the Plan 78. so how much should i pay every month. Is it Rm86/Month. i want to know the total value for monthly payment without any hidden charge (for example, end of the month need to pay RM86 + RM78(Hidden Charge for Plan)

Please help me..

Hi @Fija, your calculation is right. 

The price shown on Mate 9's page has only partial upfront payment, which the remaining has to be topped up with RM78/month.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Dear Sir,

Can you please advise how much i need to pay upfront if i take the plan 78?

[ Edited ]
SuperUser

@Fija wrote:

Dear Sir,

Can you please advise how much i need to pay upfront if i take the plan 78?

digi_mate9_a.PNG

if you mean the regular option (meaning not 0 upfront and also not the EPP), then you need to pay rm2127 (rm1689 + rm78 + rm360) when you sign up for this device bundle.

if i'm not mistaken, the rm360  will be refunded back to you via rebate over the duration of the contract.

If this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]
SuperUser

@Fija wrote:

hi Digi person incharge.

Please help me..

your Q here is in regard to the 0 upfront plan (http://new.digi.com.my/services/easy-payment-plan), ya?

if so, yes, you need to pay rm86 + rm78 +... any extra chargers not covered by your plan (like add-on, etc).

but if you don't purchase these add-ons, it should just be rm86+78+GST. Smiley Happy

If this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy

owh..i see... ok its vey helpfull.. thanks for your help.