Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

cannot the enable digi billing in add a payment method

cannot the enable digi billing in add a payment method

Highlighted

Re: cannot the enable digi billing in add a payment method

Community Manager

@honwoon18, check if this direct billing FAQ would help you: https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Knowledge-Base/FAQ-Direct-Billing-for-Google-Play/ta-p/4114

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

I am encountering similar problem ever since the My Digi update way back in November 2017. All screwed up on my end. I have updated the primary email address from in my Google play and also in My Digi (after it resumes from maintenance in Nov) I have reset the google play services as per suggested in the google community but the issue remains.  My error message is Can't verify your account. Try again later [OR-DVASA2-03]. My Digi bill or to be exact the  limit amount is still within the threshold

Highlighted

Community Manager

@fallenzero17, another common reason of verification failure is when using a phone with two SIM card. Remove/disable the other SIM, and use only Digi SIM on primary slot may help in this case.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

it never happened prior to November (with purchases as normal) as i bought this phone Mate 9 from Digi and even though it has dual slot, i only have 1 sim card let alone to enable/disable second slot.

Highlighted

Community Manager

@fallenzero17 wrote:

it never happened prior to November (with purchases as normal) as i bought this phone Mate 9 from Digi and even though it has dual slot, i only have 1 sim card let alone to enable/disable second slot.

Kindly PM your phone number to one of our community support member for further checking: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/user?q=support

Highlighted

Please help. I am facing the same issue.
Highlighted

Support

melissatmf, kindly PM us your phone number, phone model & screenshot of the error <here> for further clarification, please. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Unavailable digi biling

Why my digi biling unavailable
Highlighted

Re: Unavailable digi biling

Community Manager
I would recommend you to go to More Payment Settings, remove the existing carrier billing and then add again.
However please note that some Xiaomi devices do not work with Digi carrier billing on Play Store.