Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

biGBonus 30 @ RM28

Hi,

Currently I am subscribed to biGBonus 30 and every month is auto renew  with a fee of RM30 and my unused data is being brought forward too.  The thing is I have been receiving Digi text stating that there is an option to renew my plan with unlimited calls with 7GB + Free 30GB biGBonus @ RM28.  If I will to purchase this option, will my rollover data be forfeited.

Thank you.

Re: biGBonus 30 @ RM28

Support

The rollover internet will be forfeited when changing to a different internet package/offering, Zona.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

If I take up the offer, will Rollover up to 100GB still applies and How long will subscription be valid?

what is the speed of this big bonus plan? 3mbps?

Support

There's no speed capped for biGBonus internet package, roysham.
The speed, however, will be affected by various factors such as the network coverage, device/phone model, user concentration, phone usage style and communication station status. You can check your location's coverage over here https://www.digi.com.my/support/our-network.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

This plan will be the same as all bigbonus plan, have rollover data?

Support

Yes, Hcooi. Unused balance from base quota will be rolled over to the next renewal period (100GB max).

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hi i have subcripted this plan.  biGBonus 28 (7GB + Free30GB + ULTD calls) - 30d, but why it still deduct my balance, when i call?

@Digi_Kobi wrote:

The rollover internet will be forfeited when changing to a different internet package/offering, Zona.

Support

Hi weibin. Please PM (inbox) us for checking and assistance.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!