Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Why Due When You Already Pay The Bill

[ Edited ]

I already pay my bill 1st april 2020 and today when i check my bill. its due RM190. i admit i have RM29 due. but this is ridiculous,. i already pay for march 2020 bill on 1st April 2020. please fix this. my acc 1100054171684

nurmber 0102098387

its PKP and i cant work.. i used my saving to pay my bill. but when this happen..

this is the second time something like this happen.. at first is i supposed to pay RM150 only.. but my bill get extra RM9 i must pay.. u say digi150. so let it be RM150..  when i go to digi store. they only say. new upgrade.. but the internet still slow..

Re: Why Due When You Already Pay The Bill

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @doragon , it is advisable for you to use MyDIgi app or website to retrieve your bill. Then you would know how much is the outstanding amount and how much you need to pay.

Btw, 6% SST is applicable for your Infinite 150 postpaid. 6% of RM150 is RM9. Again, it's something you can verify through your detailed statement.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements