Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

When will superdeals in stock?

The RM0.99 to buy GSC vouncher are out of stock, Will it in stock again?

Re: When will superdeals in stock?

My digi apps rewards super deals not available now

Community Manager

@TZW1999 wrote:
My digi apps rewards super deals not available now

Rewards section is available now. Super deals stock is replenished daily. Smiley Happy

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotions

What time will it replenish everyday. Thanks in advance

Support

Hi TZW1999,

U can check on it after 8 am on daily basis Smiley Happy

Thanks,
Sha

[ Edited ]
I have tried hour by hour, still out of stock. Please advise the actual time restock!

Community Manager

@Sue12 wrote:
I have tried hour by hour, still out of stock. Please advise the actual time restock!

It is restocked in the early morning.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

May i know what the point u have my Rewards in the Apps..?? I wan to buy Lazada Voucher but sold out... I wan to buy TeaLive Voucher also sold out....I wan to buy Digi Accessories can buy, but JBL FLIP 2 speaker sold out at Digi The Gardens.... May i know what the point u have the reward but sold out in the First day until now....??? May i know which Digi Outlet sill have JBL Flip 2...?????

Community Manager

@wleong wrote:

May i know what the point u have my Rewards in the Apps..?? I wan to buy Lazada Voucher but sold out... I wan to buy TeaLive Voucher also sold out....I wan to buy Digi Accessories can buy, but JBL FLIP 2 speaker sold out at Digi The Gardens.... May i know what the point u have the reward but sold out in the First day until now....??? May i know which Digi Outlet sill have JBL Flip 2...?????

@wleong, the superdeals are restocked daily and are in limited amounts per day. Don't worry as you can try again until the end of promotion period. Each user are entitled to buy only once.

Apologies that we are not able to provide stock availability in individual Digi Stores. The stock status is not provided to us.

MyDiGi app should display coupons availability for the day. Wasted our effort, time and money just to find out that coupon is "out of stock". And please educate your staffs and dealers not to ask DiGi customer to try press the submit button without even being at the place of offer. This will waste the coupon if there is availability. But most of the time there is no coupon available. Seems like DiGi is joking with their customers by giving a reward that is always out of stock. I remember that this is unlawful advertising since there is no clear indication about availability to DiGi users.