Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

What is the meaning of unlimited call in the plan? Is it include all local call ?

I like to know what is the actual meaning of unlimited call?

Is it include all local call or only limit to Digi to Digi call?

Highlighted

Re: What is the meaning of unlimited call in the plan? Is it include all local call ?

Community Manager

That would be to all domestic calls, not just DIgi to Digi. There will be some exceptions of special numbers such as 1300 numbers. Please check the FAQ of the product page for the call rate for special numbers.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

Re: What is the meaning of unlimited call in the plan? Is it include all local call ?

How do I find out if the number is special number or not? If area code is 03, is it confirmed that it is not a special number?
Highlighted

Community Manager
Special numbers are listed in Digi website FAQ. Its numbers are usually shorter than regular phone numbers or starts with 1300.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

That would be to all domestic calls, not just DIgi to Digi.

Does this domestic calls include land lines?
Highlighted

Support

You may make unlimited voice calls to both Digi numbers and all other networks, including fixed lines (excludes video calls, calls to special numbers, toll-free 1-300 numbers, and 121 numbers) within Malaysia.