Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Unable to sign in right now - MyDiGi App

Yes~~ feel the same. I want to redeem also can’t

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

MyDigi app is expected to resume its operation by Tuesday, 20 March 2018. Thank you for your patience.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

me too. but i tried sigin in thru app stor e digi. it was successful

Support

Hi jinannaktambi. There were some issues with the website and it has been resolved. Please try again. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Salam sejahtera
Saya tak dapat sign up ke MyDigi app.Ada kah Digi tengah maintenance atau ?
2B8C13A1-02A8-4B5F-B7E9-23D99D0379B6.png

Support

Untuk makluman MyDigi App baru (v8) sedang mengalami gangguan perkhidmatan dari semasa ke semasa, WendyWewen. Proses baikpulih sedang dijalankan. Mohon maaf di atas kesulitan ini 

Hi MyDigi, unable to access Mydigi App, it say "Your account is currently locked"

Community Manager

@AminSekawi wrote:

Hi MyDigi, unable to access Mydigi App, it say "Your account is currently locked"

Please PM our support (https://community.digi.com.my/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/user?q=support), or contact Digi customer service via Live Chat to unlock your account. Then please register a new account for the new MyDigi app. The Connect ID cannot be used on the new app.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

How about if MyDigi app was blocked? Already try to call the customer service but the line is always busy. Could you please help me? I need to pay my bills. Thanks

Highlighted

Support

Hi amiramashuri. We have responded to your PM.