Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Unable to sign in right now - MyDiGi App

[ Edited ]
SuperUser

(edited)

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.

SuperUser

@TiongWei9693wrote:

i believe there were some maintenance work happening at midnight... when you got that message.

i tried this morning and all good now.

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.

MyDigi App is unable to log in via my number eventhough my phone has internet connection. I have updated it, but the problem is still unsolve. Require your attention in rectify these issue immediately. I am looking forward from your feedback. Thank you.
Screenshot_20180309-073157.png

Support

Hi Ash93, 

Sorry to inform that we are having system interruption on our MyDigi app at the moment. For other options, you may refer to the link given. http://goo.gl/jgTnAq We are working hard to rectify the issue as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Your kind understanding and patience are highly appreciated.  

Thanks.

I'm having the same issue. Cannot sign in.
Please update us when this will be fixed. Thanks.

Super Contributor

Digi wanna digitise the process, but there are frequent down time on app and website.

chat also offline many occassion, questions or feedback send via mydigi, also no reply or never received by dg, we dont know.

digi really can do it with this rate of service. Sometimes we just too tired to raise it, as u guy jus say no issues or not able to see that there is issues.

what are your procedures and controls established.?

sometime really feel, old way is better. Pls revamp all your system and controls, incude ,mindset of staff, and rewards something good to customers support u for year. Not jus for marketing purposes. if u still wanna let me use your services for next **bleep** year.

feedback of a postpaid user since digi offer one country one rate. Miss the yellow man and innovation and breakthrough for market.

pls come back yellow man.

Super Contributor

Fyi, mydigi is down since morning till now.

Yes they must fix this the downtimes are way too long it's irritating

I still can't use MyDigi yet!!! Very irritating
Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers