Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

URGENT !!! SIM card still not working after self activated online 6 days ago!!!

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I have already online activated my new post paid SIM card by providing the PUK last 4 digits 6DAYS ago.

It has shown that my new SIM card will be activated WITHIN 24hours.

6days has passed and my new SIM card is still not working even though my old card is functioning.

(old sim card size not compatible to be inserted to the newly purchased cellphone from Digi)

I've tried to activate it again via MyDigi but the "activate" button gave no respond after I click.

I Have been a Digi customer & has been using the exact same number for yearS.

(old phone number same as the new SIM card phone number).

Totally frustrating with your service.

Order No: 16072615455828

PLease Assist AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. 

Dont make me wait another 6days for an issue that can be solved within a day!

Highlighted

Re: URGENT !!! SIM card still not working after self activated online 6 days ago!!!

Community Manager

Hi Ishh,

We apologize for the delay.  There was some technical glitch with our system.  Shall we proceed to update the new SIM for you now?  For verification purpose, could you please confirm that the last 4 digit of your SIM is 2071?

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started
Highlighted

Re: URGENT !!! SIM card still not working after self activated online 6 days ago!!!

Yes it is 2071 . Refer attachment.

Highlighted

Community Manager

Hi Ishh,

Your request is completed.  Please validate and let us know.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started