Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Spin and Win

I saw the promotion and i hop from maxis to digi
I subcribe the infinite 150 , but i did not see the wheel and i cant find any solution online to spin the wheel

Even the apps , no rewards at all

Re: Spin and Win

Support

For the Spin & WIN campaign, after the payment process completed, you will be prompted to spin the wheel to get the reward. You will then requested to key-in your phone number & email address. The reward will then be updated to the MyDigi app which you can redeem 30 working days after your new SIM is activated. Please PM us your phone number <here> if you didn't get this pop up, Kunamiya. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Did not pop up , i alrdy sent you the PM alrdy

Support

PM checked. TQ.

Did not pop up , i alrdy sent you the PM alrdy

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

have the same issue. already pm u.

Same issue here. PM u my number

Support

Ericlks &  alexanderclz, please check you PM. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hav e pmed you but no received reply yet