Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Samsung Galaxy A20

Hello , good afternoon. I would like to ask about the information for the phone which is Samsung Galaxy A20. I want to ask about the phone because the other day i have already paid RM100 to the digi for my order of the phone. My order ID is 210512036438695. The problem is i have lost the tracking number the other day and I reallyhope that the digi centre can help me and send me the tracking number again. I am really sorry for the incovenience but i have been waiting for my order to arrived but it's been so long that it hasn't even arrived plus i have lost the tracking number so atleast if i have the tracking number again it would ease my heart a little bit to see where my parcel is. Thank you for your cooperation and time for reading this. ( It was my mom's phone and she needs a solution for it since we lost the tracking number ) Thank you again for your understanding. I hope i am not much of a trouble. Hope to hear from you again . 

Re: Samsung Galaxy A20

Support

Hi Jsphngwn. The order ID is the tracking number. Please PM (inbox) us for checking if you haven't received it.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!