Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Rollover Quota Gone after new MyDigi Migration

Contributor
1st of all, kudos to Digi for the new MyDigi App improvement. Awesome! Better than before & I can see the new app designed based on all the consideration of people's ideas and suggestion.

Btw, I'm curios. Why my rollover quota was gone? I remembered I still have around 1.1 GB. Based on the previous term, the quota used at the 1st place is freebies/ promotion quota (which is 5GB for mine) then the rollover quota and next will be the actual quota based on the subcription. If I'm not mistaken lah.

But why checking on the new MyDigi, the rollover quota info is gone?

Huhuhu

Re: Rollover Quota Gone after new MyDigi Migration

Community Manager

@Joeyer, do you mind to check from *200# to check if you still have rollover quota?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Contributor
Checked. My bad. The rollover quota finish.

OIC, compared to the previous version, the rollover quota showed eventhough it finish.

Ok! Got it. Tqvm

Community Manager

Thank you for updating. Enjoy the new MyDigi release Smiley Happy

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements