Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Remove xmusic subscription

Hi Digi,

May I kow how to stop the xmusic subscription?  already try send stop xmusic to 33225 but it is no success.

Re: Remove xmusic subscription

Community Manager

Please send Stop All to 33225 Smiley Happy

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started

Re: why digi did this to me

I have use digi for a long time and now digi stress me out! For every week digi take rm3 from me for a service i don't need and i never subribe any of this service. I just want to use digi without stress me but this stupid digi subribe me to 33225 without my permation!! For 4 weeks you take my money from me and i want for refund!!!

Re: why digi did this to me

Community Manager

These charges come from third party company, which you can contact their customer service to clarify your subscription. Their CS number is on the SMS itself.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!