Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Problematic Digi Prepaid Internet (Broadband)

[ Edited ]

Hi there, just wanna share the issues that im facing and trying to seek a more efficient solution in this forum

1) Simcard stated "No Service" suddenly

2) Replaced a new simcard , I had reloaded RM 30 (one shot) at Digi store and I get 10 days of access only????!! (Reloaded on 30/5, expiry date on 9/6). I usually reload RM 100 and gets 100 days before the expiry date. {Called customer service, but mydad is the registered owner, he is oustation hence i cant get through the verification process} Still an unsettled issue.

3) Data cannot be connected since yesterday (SS2/54-SS2/104, Petaling Jaya) it shows cannot connect to your proxy setting,sincerely frustrating.

Email sent to helpline. Seeing standard replies as usual. (We'll forward this issue to our technical team bla bla bla)where I can never get a real solution through my past emailing experiences [thumb down]. I just hope that I can have a clear instruction to settle all these . Thanks y'all.

Re: Problematic Digi Prepaid Internet (Broadband)

Community Manager

@gcjy, for #3, please check on your  PC that you did not turn on any proxy settings in Internet Options. Your issue sounds like you have a configuration problem on the computer. You can also try the internet on another PC or phone or tablet.

Internet Options Proxy.PNG

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Re: Problematic Digi Prepaid Internet (Broadband)

Community Manager

Hi gcjy,

If you purchased the prepaid Broadband pack after 1st March 2011, below are the reload validity

RM10 - 2 days / RM30 - 10 days / RM50 - 25 days / RM100 - 100 days

For you data connection issue, have you tried using the Broadband on another computer? 

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started