Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Pending Payment - DiGi Postpaid

[ Edited ]

Hi

I've recently paid my bill for February  DiGi Postpaid, normaly I wont have any pending payment issue but why this time this kind of problem occured?

I received an email  says that my payment is pending and need my bank to confirm the payment, but I've checked my bank transaction and its already deducted  my money.  

Attached hereby is the screenshot of the email and second picture is the screenshot of the deducted payment.

Please help me with this,

Regards,

Filex

Highlighted

Re: Pending Payment - DiGi Postpaid

Support

Hi mrfilexs. Please check your MyDigi app again and if there is still no update yet, please PM (inbox) us for further checking. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Highlighted

Support

Hi Aziraerniena. If you need assistance with your account, you can PM us also ya. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Hi, it seems already fixed and all pending payment is settled. I guess there must be something wrong with internet server or whatsoever. Thanks anyways. Cheers
Highlighted

Support

Thanks for the update, mrfilexs 👌

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Most welcome.
Highlighted

Hi,

I also have this problem.

Attached herewith the screenshot emailed by digi.

Please help me.

Highlighted

SuperUser

Hi wmh_hisham. Could you PM (inbox) us your mobile number here: https://goo.gl/ztUhcG for further checking? Thanks.

Highlighted

Already settled. The payment has been cleared.

Thanks anyway.