Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Outgoing call list

I need to check my list off outgoing calls
Highlighted

Re: Outgoing call list

Community Manager
Please use desktop version of MyDigi. Then click on Usage tab. Scroll down and look for Itemized Usage button

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

I need to check my list off outgoing call
Highlighted

Support

Hi.

To check the call transaction, kindly follow the steps below:.

1. Go to Digi website http://goo.gl/qMHyI2
2. Log in with your Connect ID (top, right)
3. Click on "Usage"
4. Scroll down to "Itemized Usage" 
5. Plan Usage will appear
6. Filter date and transaction (call/SMS/data etc)

Hope this helps :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

but current Digi desktop don't have itemized usage to check outgoing call.

Highlighted

Support

Hi, good evening. The feature is not available at the moment. If you would like to have the details, please send your request via your MyDigi app under the 'Support' and then 'Accounts & Billings' section. Thank you. 

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Hi sis, You know how to check call list?
Highlighted

Support

Hi, Lalitha22. For Postpaid account, the itemized bill can be downloaded via MyDigi app by clicking 'View My Bill' tab and scroll down 'Bill History'. Click the download icon on the right side of the billing month.

As for Prepaid account, the itemized details are not yet available at MyDigi. Kindly login to MyDigi app and follow these steps to request for the transaction details:
Menu (top, left) > Support > Accounts & Billings > What Issue Are You Facing? - Bill Request.

Please put a note of which month and type of transaction you required at the "Enquiry" part. We will attend to your request accordingly.

More info over here https://bit.ly/2YGW9hA

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!