Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Online Prepaid reload problem

Using CIMB clicks to reload transaction was successful but reload was not credited. Already lodge report to CIMB it's seems there is no issue with the transaction it is pending at DIGI. please credit it asap. I have attached the screenshot please refer to it thank you.

Re: Online Prepaid reload problem

Using CIMB clicks to reload transaction was successful but reload was not credited. Already lodge report to CIMB it's seems there is no issue with the transaction it is pending at DIGI. please credit it asap. I have attached the screenshot please refer to it thank you.

Support

Hi TRIGUNA, please PM to our Inbox if your any inquiry at our Digi Product and services so we can assist you further. Thank You

I have reload RM15 into my digi account. My CIMB Bank was charged but is not updated in my digi account. And an email was sent to me showing pending payment.

Support

KM1105, kindly PM us your phone number and reload amount over <here> if the reload is still not updated until now ya. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!