Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Not relevant postpaid bill

Hi, previously i used digi postpaid rm85 (20gb all day).. but i successfully convert to celcom on 8th February 2018, which is i dont have unpaid bill. I not even received the quota of mobile data for February, so it consider i not need to pay the bill for the month of february. But, recently i got a called from digi that i have unpaid bill on the month of february? Whatt!!?? Im not even received the quota for february yet, and i got the bill? How can?

Re: Not relevant postpaid bill

Community Manager

When you terminate or port out, the final month will be prorated to number of days within the billing cycle. And this amount will show up when that billing cycle date has arrived, which usually the customer have already ported out. 

For further clarification, please contact customer service http://community.digi.com.my/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/user?q=support

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements