Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

MyDigi on Desktop

Why is the MyDigi section for desktop is missing? Im unable to check on the current status of my purchase order . Is there any alternate method to check on ?

Highlighted

Re: MyDigi on Desktop

Community Manager

@joyeric, sorry MyDigi is currently on maintenance hence functionality may be limited. Please try again at later time.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Dear Mr.OctopusK, 

Appreciate if DIGI can inform MyDIGI users about system maintenance in MyDIGI main page similar to bank maintenance notice. New user like me spent almost an hour just to look for the Bills & Reload option, end up it is under maintenance.

We can understand if the system is under maintenance.

It is better to inform in the main page instead of replying user's messages one by one which is more effective and create better user experience.

This is the 1st time I log into MyDigi via computer and regret to inform  it is really a bad one.  Hope you can provide this feedback for improvement. Thank you. 

Young

Highlighted

Community Manager

@joyeric What's your transaction ID?  Let us check for you.

@YoungDigi Thank your for the feedback.  We could send the bill (generated PDF) to your email address.  Do PM us ya...

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started
Highlighted

Yea... this is much more helpful... Thnx for the response Jodipy...

My transaction ID = 16120118150455
Please do check for me as I totally do not know what is the status of my purchase
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@joyeric Your transaction is successful and your consignment note is ECM20161202013528000616.  We have re-sent the email to your Hotmail account.

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started
Highlighted

Thnx for the consignment note. 

BTW, is the item shipped or havent? cuz I am not able to track the note u given to me at Gdex website

Highlighted

Community Manager

@joyeric  Have you received your parcel?  Based on system status, its already updated to delivered.  Let us know... Smiley Happy

Have a g8 day!

Highlighted

Yes yes! Finally I received! Thanks so much for the help
Highlighted

Community Manager

Enjoy your new gadget!

Have a g8 day!