Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

MyDigi app voucher problem

Recently I invite another user into using MyDigi app. So I was rewarded a 99SpeedMart RM2 voucher. Then I receive another SpeedMart RM2 voucher as a gift by the other user. In total, I have 2 piece of RM2 99SpeedMart vouchers.

My problem is, it seems that no matter which 99SpeedMart outlets I went to, they refuse to accept the MyDigi app voucher on the reason that their manager is not around. According to them, they require their manager in to approve the voucher. And their manager always moving from one outlet to another randomly every hour throughout the day.

Since both the 99Speedmart vouchers given by digi to me is useless, can I change it to something else? Something like tealive voucher? It is not good to punish Digi users with useless vouchers...

Highlighted

Re: MyDigi app voucher problem

Yes, the speedmart 99 voucher is pretty useless. Just went to redeem it since it will expire in two days time. The staff, not sure whether she is a manager or not refuse to accept it. She said management never told them about this. So far she said speedmart 99 only accept the physical card type voucher.