Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: [MyDigi Reload] Payment pending

Support

nrmeera, if the payment is not updated until now, kindly PM us your phone number <here> and payment amount/date for further clarification, please. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Why my payment still on pending? I’m using digi apps and maybank2u online banking which is already deduct my payment
Highlighted

Support

If this issue persists, please PM https://goo.gl/SxGJMl us your mobile number and screenshot the reload for further checking.

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Hello, my transaction for prepaid credit reload using myDigi app still pending. The transaction done past midnight and the amount has already deducted from my bank acc. I've made 2 transaction for 30 and 10 ringgit, but email for the pending transaction only for 30 ringgit,the other one still not receive inbox. Thank you for your advance help and cooperation.
Highlighted

Support

Zimmy, kindly PM us your phone number and reload details (amount, date/time) <here> for further clarification, please. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Hi,

I had make my payment using digi app and go through to rhb online banking.

After the payment is done, i just click back button. Then i saw the system havent update.

The problem is i already make payment, but my digi apps doesnt update ammount and the payment.

Please help me to solve this.

Thanks.

Highlighted

Support

Hi Kenneth_Ho. It takes a few hours for the payment to be processed. Please notify us if the payment is not reflected after 24 hours. Thank you.

Highlighted

I just reload RM30 for my number using MyDigi app, and the transaction is sucessful and when I check the balance is still the same as the amount before I reload. I make 2 successful transaction and still nothing happen to my balance
Highlighted

Support

ellifson, kindly PM us your phone number <here> if the reload amount still not updated until now. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

Highlighted

Hi, why did I receive an email saying that my payment still pending even though my online banking account has been deducted?