Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: [MyDigi Reload] Payment pending

Support

stnrlain, kindly PM us your phone number <here> and details of the payment for further clarification, please. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Alrd settled. Thanks alot Smiley Happy

Support

Glad to know that, longchetmae Smiley Happy

Re: [MyDigi Postpaid Payment pending

Hi,
I already paid for my bills for RM 100 and it was deducted from my Maybank account but my digi bills have not yet been paid.
I've attached an image for your reference.
Thank you.
Screenshot_20191011-121333__02.jpg
Highlighted

Re: [MyDigi Postpaid Payment pending

Support

Aharr, kindly PM us your phone number <here> for further clarification, please. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hi, I paid my phone bill via digi website and it stated pending payment. 

My order number: 191106007561986 I conducted online banking today 6Nov 2019 

My bank account has already been deducted but why is the payment still pending? Please advise. thanks.

Support

Hi ihatefishcakes. Please check your MyDigi app again and PM (inbox) us for further clarification if the payment is not being updated yet. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!