Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

[MyDigi Reload] Payment pending

Hi, the amount already deducted from my account. I am using mydigi apps linked to alliance bank. Thank you.
20190724_223208.jpg

Re: [MyDigi Reload] Payment pending

Hi digi, RM50 was deducted from my bank account (Maybank2u) but my Digi App didn't update the balance and it sent me a payment pending email. May I know what should I do?

Support

Hi longchetmae. If you haven't receive it, please follow the steps I gave in previous reply. That applicable for Maybank2U too.Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

hello, i have made my payment using the MYDIGI website via CIMBCLICKS just now however my payment is being said to be pending. Can i know the reason why?

Capture.PNG
Highlighted

Support

Hi nndaisyah. If you haven't receive it, please PM (inbox) one of us (the Supports) for further assistance. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hi digi, RM10 was deducted from my bank account (Maybank2u) but my Digi App didn't update the balance and it sent me a payment pending email. May I know what should I do?
Screenshot_20190830_001836.jpg