Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

[MyDigi Reload] Payment pending

Hi,

RM10 was deducted from my bank account (RHB online banking) but MyDigi app yet to update the balance and it sends me a payment pending email. What should I do?

Enclosed an image for your reference.

Thank you.

Regards,

Brian

Capture.PNG

Re: [MyDigi Reload] Payment pending

Support

Hi brianc,

Can we know if you have reloaded using the MyDigi app and it links you to the RHB online banking site? We are sorry, we did not receive the attachment.

Thank you,

Tata

[ Edited ]

Hi Tata,

I do not know why your site does not have the attachment since the attachment is sent by MyDigi. By the way, my problem was solved after approximately an hour later with another email received stating RM10 reload successful.

Regards,

Brian

Highlighted

Support

Thanks for the update, brianc Smiley Happy

We would like to inform that reload or bill payment via MyDigi can be updated immediately, and maximum up to two hours.

Reload Payment Pending From Digi side

KAH Member
Last night I had reloaded my digi prepaid via cimb clicks but unfortunately the payment still pending from digi side and my cimb acc was deducted about 30 ringgit.
IMG-20190521-WA0008.jpg

Re: Reload Payment Pending From Digi side

Support

Hi KAH. If you haven't receive the amount, please follow the below :

1 - If it was done directly via your CIMB Click, please contact CIMB as the amount should be coming directly from them.

2 - If it was done via your MyDigi app and then you chose CIMB, please DM us with the transaction number for further assistance. 

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

How can I solve it?Maybanku2 banking
Screenshot_2019-07-04-12-30-09-20.png

Support

Hi kennyteng1, If you have reloaded using MyDigi app and linked it to Maybank2u, kindly PM us (Inbox) your mobile number, full name and last 4 digits IC number for verification and further assistance. Thank you.

Why my payment still on pending? I’m using digi apps and maybank2u online banking which is already deduct my payment
F14ABCBC-EEEF-4263-ADA7-0F1E0009C114.png

Support

Hi Miszfazie, We will assist you with further checking. Kindly PM us (Inbox) your mobile number, full name and last 4 digits IC number. Thank you.