Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

My call history

I want check my call history the incoming calls and outgoing calls for March 2018.
Highlighted

Re: My call history

Community Manager

You will not be able to check the incoming calls but you can login to MyDigi website to view outgoing calls. 

After logging in to MyDigi, click on Usage then Itemized Usage button at the bottom of the page.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

plzplz help
Highlighted

How to know last incoming call location details?
Highlighted

Support

We don't have the record for incoming calls, Ramm. It can only be tracked on your phone. The record that we have is cost related which means only calls that were charged are available (ieSmiley Surprisedutgoing calls). The record does not have the location tag/details as well. TQ.

How to know last incoming call location details?
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

I want urgent pls
Highlighted

Support

Samla, please follow the steps given in the reply above. It is for outgoing calls only. No record for all incoming calls.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Digi_Kobi,

What about call record for subsidiary numbers?

Highlighted

Hi. I wan to see the sms history. But the number is not under myname. And my worker bought from unknown seller. And the simcard is currently my wife using. Request for change name
Highlighted

Community Manager
Both the current owner and future owner has to be present at the Digi Store for ownership transfer. In your case, it would seem that ownership transfer is not possible.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements