Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Monthly Account Statement

Dear Digi Team, 

I have logged into MyDigi, it lead me to Accounts & Plans page, but MyDigi option is not available after  About Us & Community.  How can I view my monthly statement & usage? As Bills & Reloads option is not available. I've been searching for it for almost 1 hour.

The guideline found is not usable : http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Postpaid/Where-to-download-bill/m-p/2534#U2534 as I can't find step 5: Press Bills & Reloads. Here you should be able to see bill/usage pattern even I followed the steps advised. 

Please help.

Thank you. 

Young

Highlighted

Re: Monthly Account Statement

Having the same challenges here. After log in with CONNECT there is no MYdigi tabs. Im not sure how can i view and download my digi statement. Its really wasting time seraching for the link!!!!  :-(

New design of Digi page is really poorly design and guess most of the user having the same challenges. Previous OCS is much more user friendly.

Highlighted

ya ya same here since few days ago.

Then how to pay my bills leh?

or my previous bill was suddenly "missing" so no need to pay lah? hahaha!

Highlighted

i also have same problem..i  can't find how to view my full bill. i think it's better when i'm using the old version of  OCS, it's not  complicated like this new experince web bla bla...it's harder to use..not user friendly at all! please make it simple for the OCS web so that ur customer easier to use!

Highlighted

I also facing same problem.

Please fix it up immediately. otherwise will find alternative telco.

Highlighted

Hi Digi Support,

I'm facing the same problem....please help.

Highlighted

Im Facing the same problem

cannot download the statement

Highlighted

Hi Digi, 

Facing same problem here. Smiley Mad

Please fix it as soonest as possible. 

Thank you. 

Highlighted

Community Manager

Hi guys, MyDigi website is undergoing maintenance, hence you do not see the MyDigi link on our website.

Our MyDigi app, can still be used to access to your account, although some disruption may happen from time to time. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Dear Digi,

If th system under maintaince, anyway i can view and print my previous statement?

THanks