Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Monthly Account Statement

@MrOctopusK wrote:

Hi guys, MyDigi website is undergoing maintenance, hence you do not see the MyDigi link on our website.

Our MyDigi app, can still be used to access to your account, although some disruption may happen from time to time. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Dear MrOctupusK, 

Thanks for your reply. Can I know how long it takes to recover the system? As I need the statement info to file up a complaint as it can't resolve through 4 rounds of customer service call. Using a computer is more easy and fast to copy paste, download or upload some files. How long is MyDigi is going under maintenance? Can it be done by this Thursday? 

Thanks, 

Young 

Highlighted

please do not complicate the thingsSmiley Sad

I need the bill statement ASAP

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@YoungDigi @jytoh02 @Zaryl @Virgogalz85 @Aslan88 @chongchoykeen @garylwk84 @yeap7@xx

We hear you Smiley Sad Our sincere apologies for the extended maintenance time taken for our website. As an interim solution, kindly PM us [here] your full name, NRIC & mobile number/account for verification purpose. We will assist to send the PDF bill* to your registered MyDigi email address only. Do state which bill statement you wish to obtain (e.g. last 2 months bill, last bill generated, etc).

*PDF bill is only for postpaid subscribers only

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started
Highlighted

Hi Digi Community,
I have try to download Nov statement from mydigi apps, however it prompt data error, corrupted or damage. Please assist.

Thanks
Highlighted

Community Manager

@Jamesi wrote:
Hi Digi Community,
I have try to download Nov statement from mydigi apps, however it prompt data error, corrupted or damage. Please assist.

Thanks

Kindly contact Helpline (0162211800) or email to help@digi.com.my for assistance to retrieve your bill.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements