Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Lazada voucher

[ Edited ]
Contributor
I had used lazada voucher for mobile top up often with my digi offer, early this month still can use for mobile top up, then yesterday want to used it, and it had come out the message invalid code, please do advise why it had happen?

I still got 6 vouchers on hand, if it can't be used at the first place, I wouldn't purchase the lazada voucher, please do refund my credit asap.

Thanks

Re: Lazada voucher

Community Manager

@gkankee, does the voucher code work for other products? Can you also try to contact Lazada support  as to why your voucher has been rejected?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Contributor
Hi digi,

I am only interested with mobile top up as my explanation early, otherwise I wouldn't purchase the lazada voucher, please do help to refund my credit, 6 voucher, if you need the details, I will provide you in another email.

Contributor
When my problem need to solve?
Please do reply ASAP, thanks

Support

Hi gkankee, please check the validity of those vouchers first. If is still valid (not expired), please PM (inbox) us with screenshots for all of the vouchers. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!