Do you mean 
Highlighted

Lazada eVoucher

How to claim my Lazada eVoucher?

tried to access but fails.pls assist me

Highlighted

Re: Lazada eVoucher

Community Manager

@alyph, do you have more information about your query? Any promotional page that you can let us refer to?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

any guidance how to claim lazada.rm10 e voucher buy spending rm0.99? have totally no idea?
Highlighted

Community Manager

The guide is provided in the terms and conditions in MyDigi app itself. First, you need to grab the deal. They run out fast daily, so you got to be fast!

Then enter the voucher code during your checkout at Lazada website.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Just bought the Lazada RM10 Voucher this morning (Expiry Date: 15 April 2017). When  I try to use the voucher, I go the following message after I key in my voucher code -- " Harap maaf, baucar ini telah tamat tempoh". 

Please advice on this issue. thank you.

Highlighted

Support

Hi kinliong,

Please PM https://goo.gl/SxGJMl us your mobile number and screenshot the error for further checking. 

Thanks.

Highlighted

Hi I've received an sms from Digi that i'm entitled for Lazada e-voucher worth of RM30 as a birthday gift. 

I've received the code but can't seem to be able to redeem it, kindly assist or you can reach out to me via my mobile number. Thanks!

Highlighted

Support

Hi Cng,

If this issue persists, please PM https://goo.gl/SxGJMl us your mobile number and screenshot the error for further checking.

Thanks.