Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Is it just me or the mydigi web is troublesome to use?

[ Edited ]

For months I have been having problems with mydigi web.

The are a lot of different problems, sometimes the web just won't allow me to login. I tried to login through CONNECT, but the login screen just redirected me back to the previous page, showing that I'm yet to login. I have to try numerous times before the system actually captured my login, but when I switched from tab in mydigi to another (let's say from dashboard to add-on tab), and I'm log out automatically. This is very frustrating!

Other situation is like the online reload feature. I always gotten an error message telling me something is wrong and won't let me reload my phone. Come on, all I want to is to reload through mydigi and enjoy the free credit. I always ended up going back to online banking website or to the telephone shops near my house to just reload. This has caused much inconvenience to me. Imagine you have to reload your phone in the middle of the night or during public holidays when the shops near your house are closed, and the online reload feature won't work. My success rate of reloading through your mydigi web for the past few months is like only 1 out of 10 trials.

The plan addon feature is also another bug. I seem to only have luck buying an addon if I use the Microsoft Edge brower. Cause apparaently your mydigi web portal never works with FIrefox or Chrome. Unbelivable.

I don't want to use your apps, cause I do not own an Android/Apple smartphones, but if DiGi have no intention of properly maintaining  the mydigi online portal, you guys might as well kill it so I won't have to waste my time everytime hoping some miracles will happen.

Please tell me your guys acknowledge the problems present and promise to fix it soon.

P/S: Pls do not tell me to troubleshoot by restarting my laptop/browser, clearing my cache and cookies, or even trying it on another computers using different internet connection. Cause I have tried it all! None of it works. It is your site that is totally unstable. Thank you.