Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How to unsuspend line digi

Hi ..currently I'm in overseas..I have accidentally suspend my digi line due to roaming charges for voicemail..I need to reactivate my digi line back.and need to use roaming for making calls..kindly help me..urgent

Re: How to unsuspend line digi

Community Manager

If you have a wifi connection, you may try to use MyDigi to unsuspend your line using the same option. If it fails, you may contact Digi Live Chat (10am-9pm +8GMT) or PM one of our community support (http://community.digi.com.my/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/user?q=support) for further assistance

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

My number has been suspend.  Because im touch the button in apps mydigi(suspend my line) 

Support

Hi Netaneelangki. You may resume the line by clicking the same button on the MyDigi app. Thank you.

Highlighted

How to unsuspend my digi no..but i forget the password to login into my digi..

Support

Hi amiecah. You may click on the 'Forgotten Password'  to receive the steps on how to reset your password. Once you have logged in, you may reactivate your account by clicking (or toggle) the same button you chose to suspend your account.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Community Manager

@amiecah, you can contact Helpline (0162211800)  if you have forgotten the password to your MyDigi. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

how i got back my number digi .

Support

Hi Mohdiqwanemil. Could you PM (inbox) us your mobile number here: https://goo.gl/ztUhcG for further checking? Thanks.

My line was suspended because i accidentally click the buttos. And my digi apps suddenly uninstalling. when i tried to log in , i cant, because they said my line is disable . so how can i unsuspend my line?