Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

HOW TO REDEEM MY FREEBIES

I RECEIVED 1 SMS, ASK ME TO REDEEM FREE 1 GB GIFT WITHIN 7 DAYS. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO REDEEM, PLS REDEEM FOR ME. TQ.

Highlighted

Re: HOW TO REDEEM MY FREEBIES

Community Manager

Please download MyDigi app and then click on Buy Internet. One of the internet options there is the free 1GB (RM0) option.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

free 1gb
Highlighted

Community Manager

@Jhemz wrote:
free 1gb

Hi @Jhemz , that was a 2017 post.  This promo is not avialable now, as of 2020.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Can I redeem the freebies? as you can see if I tap *128*1*5#. It says available. how to reedem it? i've been downloaded the apps.
Highlighted

Support

Once the item has been updated in your freebies bucket, so you are not required to redeem it ya. TQ.