Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

GSC voucher expire

I need to redeem ASAP but my digi apps currenly down.... what can i do ??? any other method to check my voucher code ?????

Re: GSC voucher expire

Support

Hi chaihan85, We are upgrading MyDigi Rewards and service will be unavailable temporarily. Unused vouchers expiring during this period will be extended once service is up. Our apologized for any inconvenience caused to you. TQ 

Hi Support, I still hit GSC voucher expired, May I know the service  still unavailable?

Highlighted

Support

Kindly retry, michellelyy. If you still getting the same error, kindly PM us <here> the Voucher Code / Pin Code for further clarification, please. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I need to use my gsc voucher this weekend as it will expired on 15th. Any ways to get it without mydigi app.

Support

Hi onepack1, 

At the moment, you can only redeem the rewards via MyDigi app. The MyDigi app will be undergoing maintenance from 9th March 2018 to 13th March 2018. Please retry after the date ya. Smiley Happy 

[ Edited ]
Hi Digi_Ann

In view of gsc movie voucher expired on 15 Mar 18, is there any remedy action such as extending the expiry date period until 20-25 Mar 18 due to the maintenance from Digi, thanks.
I would like to redeem the voucher by today but unable to. It will be unfair for us if the expiry date remains on the same date.

Best Regards,
Vince

HI, i had bought GSC ticket voucher code via MYDigi App (which suppose to expire on 15 March 2018), i were planning to use the voucher this weekend (10 or 11 March 2018) but i am unable to use the voucher as the MyDigi App is down for the maintenance. Will the expiry date be extended? Or can i can get refund if the date will not be extended? Please advise. This is urgent

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Due to unforeseen circumstances, we have to extend the maintenance period.  Worry not!  We will send the GSC code to you via SMS.  Remember to redeem before the dateline...

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started

Hi, 

This is not fair at all!!!

You are just sending out the sms one day before the expiry date. This is ridiculous. I am not happy with this solution. You should have the code via sms before announcing that the MyDigi app will be down for maintenance or the sms should have been sent immediately after the MyDigi app was down for maintenance. This is not the way you treat your customer. people planned for weekend usage of teh voucher & you are sending the code on a weekday which is not accpetable at all. You will need to refund for this transaction otherwise i will escalate this issue to the respective people. Thank you.

Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers