Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Re:how to stop Free internet unlimited 3mbps

Support

Pembatalan pakej tidak ditawarkan, Faizal1988. Pakej sah dalam masa yang ditetapkan saja (tiada pembaharuan automatik).

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Re: Free unlimited 3mbps

DEKAT DIGI NEXT ADE TAK DATA NI?

Support

Hi Azizul3, kami juga ada tawarkan Unlimited Data + Call RM35 (30hari) untuk Digi Prepaid Next. Tawaran ni hanya untuk pelanggan yang didaftarkan menggunakan IC dari Kelantan, Terengganu, Kedah, Perlis, Johor dan Melaka. Promo ni sehingga 4 OCT 2020 saja. Jika anda menggunakan IC dari negeri-negeri tersebut untuk pendaftaran nombor anda, anda boleh penukaran pelan dengan mendail *128# > Akaun Saya > Pelan Panggilan > Tukar Pelan ke Digi Prepaid Next dan promosi pakej boleh dapat dilanggan melalui aplikasi MyDigi.TQ 

can u atleast make it avalaible for hotspot or any other subscription are able to use for hotspot cus that unlimited 3mbps block all the other subscription and i was not able to tethering my hotspot

Community Manager

For unlimited hotspot, the proper plan that has that feature is Infinite 150.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Didn't this free before but now i have to pay RM35 to subscribe it .. Can it be free like before😭

Support

ZuL_Y, don't be sad Smiley Happy More exciting promo coming right up. Stay tuned ya! Stay safe too

Hi there, i accidentally clicked on Free Unlimited 3mbps BOS...after that i unable to tethering my phone with my computer, it's connected but no data in/out on my computer...i understand that this "Unlimited 3mbps" excluding tethering but at least it can can used existing data...i subscribe RM2 for 10GB (1day) on top of it but it useless until the 3mbps end, and also it wastes of my credit & data without being used because of it...really frustrating, i need to used this data to do my work, but now i don't have any internet connection because Unlimited 3mbps block the access...i want to disable it, usually i ignore it but today i accidentally click it & now i unable to used the internet on my computer anymore...i don't have land line so my internet connection always tethering my phone act as WiFi...

Support

Unfortunately this particular internet promo cannot be cancelled manually @AzrieZie87. Once activated, it will automatically be terminated at the end of the subscription period :-(

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. Click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day.

So, in sort, my 10GB data for 1 day (from BOS) that I subscribe on-top of it just burn out without being used even for 1Mb. what a waste of my credits even it juts RM2 for that subscription. :-(