Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Failure in Redemption of 3Gb welcome data

I think you should go through the term and condition before you answer my issue. The term and condition stated in " promotion download mydugi app get 3GB Internet" is prevelling than here DISCUSSION.

the term 2. and term 4.3 stated clearly of it. Plus, I also double confirmed with LUVECHAT officer these 2 conditions. And, I also got the screenshot of LIVECHAT officer's s answer.

Now, we as customer acted accordionly based on term and condition set by digi and acted accordingly based on what LIVECHAT officer confirmation and then my 1GB FREE INTERNET disappear from my FREEBIE!

Term and condition set by DIGI saying A and LIVECHAT officer also saying A, whereas here DISCUSSION saying B. So, we as customer should follow who?? We as customer got no fault on it, we just follow and act accordingly.

Therefore, who should responsible for the misleading information? Is the department who set the term and condition? Or, LIVECHAT officer who confirmed the term? Or, the one who here said this welcome gifts must be redeemed within 3days without solid proof?

This issue must be solved and kindly revert to me.

I think you should go through the term and condition before you answer my issue. The term and condition stated in "promotion download mydigi app get 3GB Internet" is prevelling than here DISCUSSION.

the term 2. and term 4.3 stated clearly of it. Plus, I also double confirmed with LUVECHAT officer these 2 conditions. And, I also got the screenshot of LIVECHAT officer's s answer.

Now, we as customer acted accordionly based on term and condition set by digi and acted accordingly based on what LIVECHAT officer confirmation and then my 1GB FREE INTERNET disappear from my FREEBIE!

Term and condition set by DIGI saying A and LIVECHAT officer also saying A, whereas here DISCUSSION saying B. So, we as customer should follow who?? We as customer got no fault on it, we just follow and act accordingly.

Therefore, who should responsible for the misleading information? Is the department who set the term and condition? Or, LIVECHAT officer who confirmed the term? Or, the one who here said this welcome gifts must be redeemed within 3days without solid proof?

This issue must be solved and kindly revert to me.

I want my 1GB FREE INTERNET back to my freebie section. Thanks.

SuperUser

digi_1gb.PNG

from Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section at the bottom of this page: http://new.digi.com.my/mydigi-overview 

If this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy

Support

Hi tmltan,

Kindly pm us (https://goo.gl/SxGJMl) the screenshot of the free 1GB MyDigi gift and your phone number for further clarification.

Thanks.

I have already PM you, provide my number, to the link you provided.
Kindly revert to me with prompted action as too many days I have been waiting.

Support

Hi tmltan, we've responded your PM. TQ