Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Failure in Redemption of 3Gb welcome data

I tried to redeem the 3Gb welcome data, but there's nothing to redeem.

Re: Failure in Redemption of 3Gb welcome data

SuperUser

@Yuniejayee wrote:
I tried to redeem the 3Gb welcome data, but there's nothing to redeem.

can you try going to the Add-on section and then look for freebies (need to scroll to the right to see it). do you see the free gift there?

you can  find the add-on menu by clicking on the hamburger icon (three lines).

If this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy

Contributor

and you are supposed to redeem within 3 days after downloading the new app!

it's not dificult to put few words to indicate the 3 days but Digi remains silent on this point, so many users have missed the offer.

SuperUser

@laygan wrote:

it's not dificult to put few words to indicate the 3 days but Digi remains silent on this point, so many users have missed the offer.

anyway, it's a one-off thing for the next 3 months. 2 more months to go. my advice to fellow subscribers -- just claim it ASAP. 

FYI, when deducting quota, it will use the free one first. 

If this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy

Community Manager

@laygan wrote:

We have got that feedback. This feedback has been forwarded to respective department.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Contributor

Thank you.

THIS ALSO HAPPENED TO ME.. THE MESSAGE NEVER SHOW MUST REDEEM WITHIN 3 DAYS.

.VERY REDICURIOUS.

Dear officer,
Where is my 1 GB internet which i get it from promotion "download MyDigi app get 3GB"? It appeared in my freebies section befote but now dissapeared. I have not yet redeemed then where is it?
For your information, 1st of march, I went through the term and condition that this 1GB free internet can be redeemed within March. In addition, I also confirmed this condition by LIVECHAT with your officer (I have screen shot conversation as proof). Your officer of LIVECHAT has double confirmed that we can always redeemed the 1GB FREE INTERNET WITHIN MARCH. Therefore, I have not yet redeem and it now dissappeared , what is going on with DIGI system?
Kindly check and revert to me by email as soon as possible.

SuperUser

@tmltan wrote:
Dear officer,
Where is my 1 GB internet which i get it from promotion "download MyDigi app get 3GB"? It appeared in my freebies section befote but now dissapeared. I have not yet redeemed then where is it?
For your information, 1st of march, I went through the term and condition that this 1GB free internet can be redeemed within March. In addition, I also confirmed this condition by LIVECHAT with your officer (I have screen shot conversation as proof). Your officer of LIVECHAT has double confirmed that we can always redeemed the 1GB FREE INTERNET WITHIN MARCH. Therefore, I have not yet redeem and it now dissappeared , what is going on with DIGI system?

iinm, the freebie will expire after a few days. i recall there is an expiry date. and after you redeem, it's valid for 7 days.

Community Manager

@tmltan wrote:
Dear officer,

The promotion is valid for the entire March, but the redemption must be done in 3 days when you get it. 

Here is the FAQ for 3GB welcome gift: http://new.digi.com.my/mydigi-overview

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements