Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Digi not eligible

[ Edited ]
Hello. I'm having trouble with my payment for Play Store today. I don't know why I can't purchase any apps until I check my account on Play Store. "Your mobile payment services is not available. Please try again later." Why is that?

Re: Digi not eligible

Community Manager

@Xioxy, please try to remove the Digi billing payment method and readd again into Play Store.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Still same, when I try to verify, It say "Error. Can't verify your account, try again later. [OR-DVASA2-03]. I have done doing force to stop play store, clear data, cache, remove account, restart phone and add my google account again but its still doesn't work.

Community Manager

Kindly PM your phone number to one of our community support member for further checking: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/user?q=support

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Please i cant transfer my money to another acc

Support

aliffir7, please PM us ur number and the recipient's phone number to check further on this. 

no:01131353745
ic:990625088483

my no:01131353745
receiption no:0166011634

Support

Hi aliffir7.  Not all numbers can use the service. All of the Prepaid plans listed below can't use the service (can't send and can't receive). Please check your Prepaid plan and your friend's Prepaid plan ya. Thank you. 

Digi Prepaid LiVE (all versions), Digi Smart Prepaid (all versions), Digi Smartphone Prepaid.
Digi Easy Prepaid v3, Digi Start Prepaid.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Re:Cannot use sms

And this why i cant send message via sms? I know this is digi problem because my maxis sms is okay..burn my rm12 GGWP digi.. i cant terminated this.. help meee
This is my ic:990625088483
no:01131353745