Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Digi Payment unavailable

I need to buy something please help me thnx

Support

Mizi1. Please refer to the previous comment first and if you still can't use it, PM (inbox) us for checking. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

my digi payment is unavailable, i need to buy something. Why my digi payment is unavailable? please help

Support

Hi InaFina12. We have responded to your PM.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

I can't pay with digi payment method

Support

Hi Ishaq, If you are using dual SIM, please take out another SIM and place Digi SIM at slot 1, follow the steps below to register Digi Direct Billing: Playstore > Account > Payment Methods > Digi Direct Billing ( If not appear, please click more payment setting) > Login Goggle Account > Menu > Payment Methods> Remove Existing and Re-register Payment Methods again or just purchase at the game or app Google will request to add as Digi Direct payment. Thank You.

Please help me solve this problem

Support

Hi kevinbong97, Please PM our inbox if you have any inquiries regarding our Digi product and services, together with your mobile number, full name, and the last 4 digits IC number for us to assist you further. Thank You

I need help, ASAP is better, I wanted to pay something as usual as I do pay by digi biling but just now it says "this account is closed" "payment is unavailable " whyy??! Pls help 🙏🏻

I cant make payment thourgh digi how do i solve this?