Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Digi Payment unavailable

Support

Yaya9429, kindly PM us your phone number for further checking ya. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Dear Digi,

Im trying to settle my subcriptions  and I need to purchased something in the game , but my digi billing keep saying I can't use this payment method using digi billing. When I try to fix  my payment method it keep saying " This charge was declined by your network provider."  Pls help me I need to pay something using digi billing... Thank you..

Support

Hi Saikoo. Please refer to the below steps. It did help others and hope it will help you too.

1- If you are using a Digi Postpaid account, you need to use it for at least 30 days. If less than 30 days, please try again on the 31st day.
2- If you are using a Digi Prepaid, make sure that your number is still active and have sufficient credit.
3- Switch your WiFi OFF and use Digi connection only.
4- If you are using a dual SIM phone, please use only your Digi SIM in the slot 1. Remove the other SIM card.
5- Clear all of your Play Store / App Store browsing history.
6- Try again after that. 

Should the issue persists, PM (inbox) us for checking.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hey I'm also facing the same issue here!! Can someone help me?

Support

Hi timmybella. Please refer to the above replies first for the steps. If still not able to use it, PM us again for further checking.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hello,I'm having issues with the payment and im trying to pay all my subscription through digi billing but it say "account is closed" or "number is unavailable. Please fix the issues, thank you.

Support

Haqimi647. You too, please PM us for checking and assistance. TQ

Help me digi why i cant purchase using digi payment. I need to buy something ASAP! 

@yuan880 wrote:

I facing the issue here that I can make payment through Digi, May I know how to solve this issue? or have any solution?

Support

Hi  ShafinieSalleh. Please refer to the above steps. It did help some users and hope it will help you too. If it is not, please PM (inbox) us.

Thank you.

[ Edited ]
I use a prepaid account and the fact that I am able to reload money I assume it is still active, but I hope you guys are willing to check it, at least it'll put us both at east. The number is 01133424352. I have tried using mobile data and it doesn't work I only use a single card. I cleared everything. Doesn't work, so do I just PM you now? In the Digi app it says it will charge me RM10, I'm not going to give away RM10 to ask someone for help, I don't even know if they can help me.