Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Digi Payment unavailable

Support

urytora, PM us for checking. Other than PM, you can call our helpline or chat with our Live Chat service via your MyDigi app too.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

I've been having this issue for  a month now. it keep saying unavailable on play store. pls help

Support

Hi Ghostsider001. Please try the below first ya.

1- If you are using a Digi Postpaid account, you need to use it for at least 30 days. If less than 30 days, please try again on the 31st day.
2- If you are using a Digi Prepaid, make sure that your number is still active and have sufficient credit.
3- Switch your WiFi OFF and use Digi connection only.
4- If you are using a dual SIM phone, please use only your Digi SIM in the slot 1. Remove the other SIM card.
5- Clear all of your Play Store / App Store browsing history.
6- Try again after that. 

Hope that helps.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hi there, so I'm trying to pay some bills and buy some in-game purchase by using Digi, but I cant because it says that  "unavailable". Before this, I just can buy any in-game purchase by using Digi

I use a prepaid account and the fact that I am able to reload money I assume it is still active, but I hope you guys are willing to check it, at least it'll put us both at ease.  I have tried using mobile data and it doesn't work, I only use a single card. I cleared everything.  But still  "unavailable". pls help me

Support

EricErazan, may we know if you've tried to remove the Digi Billing from the payment method? If not, please remove and try to register again.

PM us <here> should you still have the same issue after that ya. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

it says that my account is closed and how do i contact the digi team ?

how do i contact you digi_fero

Support

Hi there. Do PM (Inbox) us if you need any further assistance. TQ. 

Highlighted

RM0. You have been charged RM 4 for purchasing Pulse Ecosystems Pte Ltd. - Pulse Premium (We Do Puls

kenapa saya masih dikenakan bayaran walaupon saya tiada gunakan PULSE PREMIUM..

Re: RM0. You have been charged RM 4 for purchasing Pulse Ecosystems Pte Ltd. - Pulse Premium (We ...

Support

ikantodak, PM (inbox) kami untuk semakan berkenaan dengan akaun anda.

Terima kasih.