Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Digi Payment Unavailable

Hi , can you help me because my payment is unavailable and i cant make payment with it.

Re: Digi Payment Unavailable

Support

Hi farhalix. We have responded to your PM.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hi, my Digi payment method is unavailable. Please do something. I cant make any payment

Support

Hi Faris17. Please try the below first :

1- Switch your WiFi OFF and use Digi connection only.

2- If you are using a dual SIM phone, please use your Digi SIM only in the slot 1. Remove the other SIM card.

3- Clear all of your Play Store / App Store browsing history.

4- Try again after that. 

Hope that helps.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Before this, I had using this payment with Digi... but someday, this happened.I can't buy using Digi payment. please, I need some help.

Support

Hi meowk. Please follow the above steps first. If still can't use it, PM (inbox) us for checking.

Thank you.