Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Detailed Call information

[ Edited ]

For 3 days I have been trying to get my detailed call information from the Digi system.  I have been on the chat line 3 times and they not very helpful - only giving standard information about how to  download the information in email form.  Problem is that the system does not work.  No matter what I try even using different browsers, different email address, I still do not receive anything although the pop up always says request is successful.  Have to say the level of help on the Chat line is very low, they are just not interested in doing anything but what the system tells them to do.  I also have a missed call from Digi today which indicates voice message left but when I go to 121 there is no message.  I did receive a call from someone and managed to answer before they terminated the call { it is usual for them to call for about 5 seconds so they can say they have called but not giving enough time to pick up on the calI }   I could not understand what they were saying and they said they would call back later but of course they did not. I have been on many support systems but have to say Digi Support has got to be one of the worst I have encountered.  I appreciate that its probably possible to get the information by going to a Digi shop but I am 86 years old and have no intention of exposing myself to a crowded place at this particular time. 

Update:   Interesting that no -one from Digi is responding.  Another unsuccessful day trying several times to get my detailed called charges.