Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Deactivate Voice Mail

Can you kindly help to deactivate my voice message. It will go into voice message after the call wasn't answered.

Thank you.

Re: Deactivate Voice Mail

Community Manager

You can manage your voicemail settings through *128# -> Digi Rewards & Services menu, @edward17.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Support

Thanks for sharing, MrOctopusK :-) Kindly PM us <here> edward17, should you need further assistance. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

There is no option to deactivate voice mail in *128#. only to activate phone.

Support

gplow, please provide us ur full name and phone number for further checking and assistance on this. Tq.

Phone number:

1. 016 507 0189

Few months back I already asked to deactivate the voice mail but now it is activated back. Is it self activate?

I hope you will help to disable it for good.

Thank you

Support

gplow, please PM us ur number and full name for further assistance on this. Tq.

Can you kindly help to deactivate my voice message. It will go into voice message after the call wasn't answered.

Thank you.

Support

Hi Komila. Could you PM (inbox) us your mobile number here: https://goo.gl/ztUhcG for further checking? Thanks.

Agreed. Only option to activate it. No option to deactivate. Please help.